
Last week, I went to the ALSA camp at Nakornratchasrima. First, I have to tell you that ALSA is from the Asian Law Student Association. It is an international organization and only law student in Asia can join this one. The objective of this camp is to let the new members of ALSA Assumption University to learn the process of working. We are going to have a Study trip in March; the delegates are the law students from Japan. After an audition, I’m chosen to be a caretaker and Academic Activities. I am responsible on the table discussion and taking care of the delegates. I’m quite excited with this study trip and this is my first time to work as an ALSA members.
I went to the camp on Friday; it is always exciting to go camping or sleepover with friends. All of my close friends were there. I was so happy because we all never go out together. I packed all my stuff on Thursday night and got up very early on Friday morning. I met my friends at the Faculty table and went to have breakfast together. We all were so excited. We leave the university at 9.30, and arrive there in the afternoon. The atmosphere there was unbelievable. The weather is cold at day and freezing at night. I wore coat and scarf. I love the weather there.
Our first activity is to introduce ourselves. After getting knows each others, we move to the next activity, ice breaking. The purpose of the ice breaking activity is to let all the members to work together well. We were so fun.
After ice breaking, we had an academic section. After that, here came a main activity of this camp, The Project Training. The first day, we have to think a project of 3 days and 2 nights at Suwannabhumi campus. We were separated into three groups. My group planned to do a project and we named our project “School of Law and ALSA AU Open House 2008”. But after the presentation, we recognized that we have to fix many problems. So the next day, we had to work on the real situation. We have to contact all sponsors ourselves. I was very tired but I knew that it is useful to learn how to write the business letter and to make a project. And the glad news was, our project was chosen by the seniors to make it true next semester.
I’m glad that I went to this camp. I’ve know new friends and seniors. They are all nice to me. I’m proud to be one of the ALSA members. We elected the new ALSA Committee at the camp, congratulations to the new ALSA president and committees. We went back home and stop for shopping for the souvenir. I went back home and fell asleep very quickly. I was so tired, but the moment at the camp is one of my best period times in my life.
3 comments:
I was happy to be there too.
I have learnt a lot when I was there doing the tough activities.
^^
I'm very miss there Jung.
It's the place that ketp our memory.
If it has next camp of ALSA in next time, we will go with together NA.
there was the place i was dreaming of,,,,, hahah,, miz there so much
Post a Comment