
Back again to the university, I don’t even feel like I have been taking a short vacation. First, I would like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008 to my Blog viewers. I’ve got about 50 messages, Thank you to you all.
Last Christmas, I went to took photos at Central World Plaza. There were many people there. It was very hot there. I was very tired so I decided not to go anywhere in the New Year’s Eve. So I decided to stay at home with my family. And I went shopping with my mother at Central Ramindra in the afternoon.
Well, last week in English Class, A.Jasper asked me what my New Year resolutions are. So, I told him that I want to do my best in working for the faculty. But while I am typing the word New Year resolutions in this journal, I find that there’re still many things I want to do this year. Let’s see what else.
First, I see that I have to start saving money. As I told you in the previous blogs, I love shopping. That’s why I cannot save money. So, this year, I plan to deposit 2000 each month. That means 24,000 a year, right? I guess I’ll be a millionaire soon!! lol
Second, I want to continue my singing lessons, because I am going to form a rock band with my friend. Last June, I decided to stop my singing lesson because of my voice problem. But now, I’m getting better, so there is no excuse not to go learning. I’m starting to forget some lessons now. That is not good, my teacher will be mad at me for sure.
Third, I’m quite serious about the global warming, every time I go to 7-11 or other store; I always say NO using plastic bag. Because plastic is very difficult to destroy. I’m also wanted to plant more trees in my garden to release more oxygen. To heal our world and protect it from pollutions.
Fourth, the Asian Law Student Association (ALSA) study trip will be held in Thailand this coming March. I really want to joy this trip as a caretaker. So I’ll do my beat in the coming interview. I’m practicing Japanese. Just some basic sentences like My name is Papang.
My last New Year resolution is to read more books. Last semester, I’m a kind of lazy girl. This semester, I work hard. That means I have to study harder too. Being committee, I need to make grade above 3.00. Now, mine is 3.5. But this semester is harder. Especially English 2, hahahaha. Last semester, I didn’t read this much for English. But this semester, I have to read it everyday. The book is very hard. I have to try much harder to get A.
Looking back, I have to work so hard to complete all my resolutions. I really want to make it. Let’s see if I can make it all this year. Happy New Year for you all my blog viewer!
No comments:
Post a Comment