
This is my last blog for English 2 (and I wish not to repeat the class again na ka A.Jasper hahaha). So I don’t want to write such a serious thing like a previous blog. Next week is going to be a Valentine’s Day. I’m so exited. But I cannot write down what I have prepared for my friends right now. Because I know you all are reading right?
In Valentine’s Day, sweets, cakes and chocolates always get more expensive. If you want to buy your beloved one a special things in Valentine’s Day, you have to pay like a twice times of prices. So, why don’t you make it yourself? Baking is one of my hobbies, I love to read cookbooks when I have free time. And also search the recipe from the internet. I find out that this recipe is an easy but very
delicious recipe. I want you to try for your beloved in Valentine’s Day.
But I have one thing to tell you all. This coming Valentine’s Day, I’m going to bake a blueberry cheesecake tart. I got this recipe long time ago from The Martha Stewart show. But some ingredients are very difficult to find. So I fix a little thing and made them my own recipe. And this is how to bake a pie blog. Let’s try together!
First you have to prepare the ingredients, 6 graham crackers (2 1/2 by 5 inches each), 1/3 cup whole almonds, 1 1/4 cups sugar, 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melt well, 2 bars of cream cheese, leave in room temperature. 1 ½ can of condensed sweetened milk.1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and last, a can of premium blueberry topping. In fact, you better cook your own topping. It is very easy, just put blueberries into the pot, and add sugar and corn flour. But we can’t usually find the fresh blueberries in Bangkok, so the best solution if you want to bake a pie is a can blueberry.
Next, the bake time. First we have to make crust. In a food processor, grind graham crackers, almonds, and 1/4 cup sugar until finely ground; add butter, and process until moistened. Transfer to a 9-inch removable-bottom tart pan. Using the base of a dry measuring cup, press mixture firmly into the bottom and up sides of pan. Freeze at least 15 minutes. That’s all for the crust. Isn’t it easy? After freezing the crust, make a cream cheese filling by mix the cream cheese and condensed milk. Stir well then add some lemon juice. Pour on the crust and chill in the refrigerator until the filling set. To check if it is already set, just touch it. If the filling is spring back to your finger, it means the filling is ready to use.
Last, decorate with the blueberry topping. Or you can use strawberries, cherry or fresh berries to decorate your pie. So, here we go. A special and easy recipe for your beloved in Valentine’s Day. Try once and you’ll say “it’s a banana thing!”
3 comments:
i want chocolate. 555+
If you give a pie to me in Valentine's Day, I will get it surly because I think; you are only one who will give a gift to me. 5555+
It's a good journal and I wanna eat your chocolateeeeee. ><"
Post a Comment