Saturday, December 8, 2007

My relaxest week end ever!

It is quite long time I’ve never take a REAL rest. After I went back from the Committee camp, I decide to take a rest for a week before star working again. So, today, I went to Siam Square with my friends, Joy. We met at Geothe, Satorn road first then move to Siam Square. We went to take photos for my committee resume. Then we had lunch at MK Restaurant. The waiter asked us to take photo together. I took the photo back home, so cute!



After that, we went to Siam Paragon. I was looking for new shoes (again!!) So we went to ZARA, an Australia brand (also available at Emporium and Central World Plaza) I like one, it was a red high-heel shoes with big ribbon. But it was too high. So I decided to wait for a new lot. After walking for a while, Pink called me and asked if we two want to join the Karaoke with Pink and her friends. We said yes (of course, hahaha) So, we walked to Siam Square Soi 11, U-smile studio. On the 2nd floor, there is a karaoke zone. We sang together then I told them that I had to go to Chidlom now because my mother was waiting for me.

Before I forget to write about it, I want to tell you that I am a real fan of Harry Potter, the novel of J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter is a fantasy novel written by J. K. Rowling. The books chronicle the adventures of the eponymous adolescent wizard Harry Potter, together with his best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. The story is mostly set at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, an academy for young wizards and witches. The central story arc concerns Harry's conflict against the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents in his quest to conquer the wizarding world.




Like many kids do, I want to collect all 7 books as a collection. Today, on the way to Chidlom, I walked pass a book shop called Bookazine and saw HARRY POTTER AND THE DEADLY HALLOW. I was about to run inside and buy one. I paid ฿1195. The book is very thick. I plan to read it after the mid-term exam.



I also got a new digital camera. Canon Ixus 70 is my choice. It is 7.1 million pixels but no anti-shake. But it is not a problem. It is my third digital camera. My first one is Sony Cybershot, T3, I got it when I was in grade 10. After that for about 2 years, grade 12, I bought a new one, Olympus. But I found that Canon is better for portrait and panorama picture. I love to take photos, so I decide to collect cameras too.
I’m now looking for a Lomography camera and fish-eye
lens. Awww, I’m getting poorer -*-

No comments: