
I believe that everyone have got a favorite things to do.
For me, I can tell you that music is a part of my life.
I began to learn how to play piano when I was only 5 years old. Then I’ve been trying many musical instruments. But, I finally find that I love to sing. My teacher once said to me “many people are gifted with natural singing ability, and you are one of them” after that day, I started learn to sing seriously.
For me, I can tell you that music is a part of my life.
I began to learn how to play piano when I was only 5 years old. Then I’ve been trying many musical instruments. But, I finally find that I love to sing. My teacher once said to me “many people are gifted with natural singing ability, and you are one of them” after that day, I started learn to sing seriously.
First, I have to see if there is any voice problem or not. I have, my voice was very weak and my breath is too short. So, I have to take a course called “Voice Training” I have to run for about 15 minutes before singing everyday, for enlarging my lung space. I have to take the breath exercises too. This is how it works, Count on one breath singing each number out loud. Using one breath at any comfortable pitch. Start with a small number like 5 or 10 and increase this gradually until you can manage 25 or more without straining, tensing or running out of breath.
After taking a voice training course, now, it’s time for singing lessons. My first song is one of the Walt Disney’s original soundtracks. From The Prince of Egypt, When you believe.
Many nights we prayedWith no proof anyone could hearIn our hearts a hope for a songWe barely understoodNow we are not afraidAlthough we know there’s much to fearWe were moving mountainsLong before we knew we could, whoa, yesThere can be miraclesWhen you believeThough hope is frailIts hard to killWho knows what miraclesYou can achieveWhen you believe somehow you willYou will when you believe
That was my first lesson, after practicing ear training for a while, it’s time to sing. I didn’t do a good job that time. But it is better after 3-4 weeks. Before I can move to the higher level, I have to take a test, 20 points are for the theory test and 80 are for the singing and performance. I got 92 out of 100, not that bad, lol.
I feel that I’m getting addicted to music. After school, I went to the music academy everyday to practice with my friends. I feel very good when I’m singing. But I’m pretty shy with the performance. I don’t like to sing on the stage, I mean, its okay for me to sing in the room, not on the stage with thousands of audiences. But I have to do. I was a part of the concert, took place at Goethe institute. I was in a black dress, well-prepared but not ready to sing. I was nervous, but I think did a great job.
After the concert day, I’m no longer shy. I love to show what I have got, my gift, my talent. I have a small band with my friends at school called “Circle” We are a good team. But we separate after entered the university. I’m looking for a new band. I’m getting addicted to music again!
No comments:
Post a Comment