Sunday, November 25, 2007

Really wanna take a rest ,, BUT!!?





Finally, AU GAMES was finished. After working like crazy for a whole month, I can take a long breath and say “HOORAY”! But not that long, this Monday is going to be the Election Day for all Law student, Assumption University to select their new committee. I’m a part of the committee, responsible in arts and decoration for all events. That sounds great, but as you know, great position comes with great responsibility always. If I am elected, I have to go to the Camp again to learn how to work as a capable committee.

Let’s see what happened this week. I slept over at Sai’s dorm on Thursday, Thank you my dear for the great take care. But it was not quite like sleepover because we both didn’t even take any nap. I drove back home in the evening and packed new backpack. I had to go to sleepover at ABAC Bangna campus on Sunday.

On Sunday, my friend asked me if I can let him borrowed my car. I said yes. But there was an accident. My friend got a car crash. (God Bless, it was my CAR!!)
Fortunately, no one was injured. I called the insurance then we began to move on to Bangna. I didn’t get angry with him because I know that it was just an accident.
At Bangna, we worked so hard for the AU GAMES. I didn’t take any nap again. In the morning, I had to help the cheerleaders to dress up and also dressed up the mascots. We did our best but didn’t get any prize. Never mind, I know that. Because we were too late to work and we all know that we tried our best.


Friday, 23rd November was Loy Krathong day. I sold soft drinks called Tradition Soda. It was very fun! I went to Loy Ktrathong with my dad on Saturday and saw fireworks together. It is a long time I didn’t have dinner with my family. I come home late everyday and everyone was as sleep. I slept for almost day and watch TV. I can say that I’ve missed many of my favorite movies during AU GAMES and it feels really good to sit on the soft sofa and watch Martha Stewart cooking. (She is my favorite idol since when I was young, I love her shows!).

I spend all day to relax. I read tons of cartoon books and magazines. I play games as long as I want. I get up as late as possible. I baked cookies too. (The recipe is from Marthastewert.com, check it out!) I feel much better. Taking rest after working so hard is the best. I plan to go to see the movie with my best friend, Gate, before she moves to Australia. But I don’t know if I have to work or not. I wish there won’t be any events for a while!!



No comments: