

My first week of the second semester is quite busy as happen in the first day of last semester. I have to check where to learn, who the lecturer is and where to find the textbooks. Further than that, I’m so tired of learning these difficult faculty’s subjects. Let me tell you first that I’m in the school of Law; Assumption University. The seniors tell me that this semester won’t be as easy as the previous semester. It is quite hard and many have failed. So, they told me to focus on the lessons and try harder to read books. I promise them that I’ll try my best. And I believe that I could make it.
I’ve take about 18 credits this semester. The subjects are General Psychology, English 2, Law of Juristic Acts and Contract, Criminal law, Philosophy of Law and Property and Land Law. All law subjects are very hard, especially Law of Juristic Acts and Contract. There are over a hundred codes to remember. How can I get it all!! I’m quite nervous with this subject. So I have to begin reading books now. But I like the General Psychology class most, the lecturer is very nice and the class is not boring. Everyone do the class activities and everyone participate in answering the lecturer’s questions. So, the class’ condition is great!!
As I said that the subjects are difficult so I have to separate my time very well because I do all faculties’ activities too. I love to do faculty’s activities. And the biggest events held this semester is AU GAMES. It is fun to work for the faculty because I can enjoy working with seniors and the freshmen friends. Even it is very tired. I can learn how to work with many people well without problems. And I know how to organize such a big organization like the university faculties. Even I have to come home very late at night and sleep for only 4 hours. But I still want to make it better and best. So, I think that if I really want to do the activities, I have to emphasize on my study too. I’ve got two A- in English 1 and Communication in Thai. The grade shows my family that I never forget to study hard. So, they trust me that I can now take care of myself and let me do everything I want, that is awesome, isn’t it?
As a scholarship student, I’d like to do my best in learning and doing activities. I don’t want to .emphasize in one thing and loose another thing. I want to make them both good. And I also want to say thank you to my friends. You all are very nice to me. Thank you for being with me wherever I am. Thank you for encouraging me whenever I failed. I promise to you that I’ll do my best in the AU GAMES. And last, thank you for your participation in faculty’s activities. You always brighten up my day!!
1 comment:
A- twice! Very good indeed! Let's see what this semester brings... ;-)
Post a Comment