Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Busy Life*

A week before AU Games

I’ve got a hard time this week. As I told you before, I did join the faculty’s activity named AU GAMES. I’m very tired. I work like crazy for a full week including Saturday and Sunday. I come back home late everyday. But even it is so tired. But I feel good to be a part of the big events of the university.

It is almost midnight but I’m now sitting at the faculty’s table, updating blog while the others are painting the cut-out clothes. I worked so hard before so I asked them if I can do my homework first (full of responsibility). University in the dark at night is creepy and there are over thousand of mosquitoes. Using the laptop is not easy, so I’ll add photos and the decorations later.

Last Tuesday, my grandmother was very sick. So I took her to the hospital to see the doctor. The doctor said that she is weak because she is now too old. I hope she will get better soon.

Last Wednesday, I went to the wedding with my mom. The groom was my cousin, quite close. The wedding was very big. There were many people. We went to the Army Club, not too far from my mother’s workplace. So I went to see my mother at Siam Square, put some make up on and do hairs do. We went home late at night and fall as sleep very easily.

Thursday, all grade had released, I’ve got B+ for Science, Man and His Environment. That makes my grade 3.60 this semester. It is not too bad but I think I can make it better.
But I missed one big activity of the School of Law, the ALSA conference. ALSA is from Asian Law Student Association. The seniors asked me if I can go for an interview. But I can’t because I had to go to the wedding. But I’ve got the highest score in the first interview for Korea last semester. This time, the conference takes place in Malaysia. (But please give a big hand to my best friend, Joy, she has passed the interview and can join the conference this time. You rocks!)


It is quite cold at the university tonight, I’m thinking of driving home today won’t be easy. Because I’m now so sleepy. I didn’t sleep well for a long time because I have to get up very early everyday. I’m so lucky that I’m not sick. God bless me please. I don’t want to be sick during the activity time, lol. I hope to see our faculty win this year because the seniors win every previous year. So, I want to do my best as a staff team. I will lead us all to be a champion.


Last for this week’s blog, I want to say thank you for my family and friends. You all are great, thanks for being beside me all the time. Thanks for watching me walking stably and thank you for not letting me walk alone. Love you all, MUAH!

No comments: